Monday, April 22, 2013


After careful research and examination, I am excited to announce that as of Monday April 8th, I have joined Covenant Asset Management as a Senior Portfolio Manager and PrincipalI will be bringing the same commitment, dedication and discipline that I showed for the past thirteen years at AEPG Wealth Strategies to my new position at Covenant.

 
I will be working closely with President John Guarino and his exceptionally talented team to further develop their already extensive client base and investment capabilities.  Covenant is an excellent company with exceptional asset management capabilities and a long history of delivering superior wealth management services to affluent individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations.  More information is available on the company website LINK

I welcome any questions you may have about this unique company. 
 
As I settle in, I will be working out the possibilities of continuing this blog and/or expanding Covenant's social media presence.  Until then posts will be infrequent.  Thank you all for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. I am very impress on your information ,Its a really very impressive blog. I really got some another very nice information , so thanks for sharing these tips.
    agf

    ReplyDelete